GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Another Amazon Deal...

(1/2) > >>

Back_Roads:
 Looked at another bargain post and clicked on this Crosman Legacy 1000 best price I have seen in some time, this is the time of year sellers want to clear out inventory.

stroo:
After reading Crosman stupidly "tossed" the spare parts for the 2100's in the Crosman-Benajmin gate, this may be a relatively inexpensive parts gun to keep your 2100 in service.

Ronno6:

--- Quote from: stroo on February 04, 2023, 09:57:03 AM ---After reading Crosman stupidly "tossed" the spare parts for the 2100's in the Crosman-Benajmin gate, this may be a relatively inexpensive parts gun to keep your 2100 in service.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Crosman scrapped those 2100 parts that did not see much sales, They did keep a few of the higher volume parts.
SUPPOSEDLY the parts for guns made offshore will interchange with those that were scrapped.........kinda makes one wonder....

stroo:

--- Quote from: Ronno6 on February 04, 2023, 10:03:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: stroo on February 04, 2023, 09:57:03 AM ---After reading Crosman stupidly "tossed" the spare parts for the 2100's in the Crosman-Benajmin gate, this may be a relatively inexpensive parts gun to keep your 2100 in service.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Crosman scrapped those 2100 parts that did not see much sales, They did keep a few of the higher volume parts.
SUPPOSEDLY the parts for guns made offshore will interchange with those that were scrapped.........kinda makes one wonder....

--- End quote ---

My understanding was the only difference between the two was the color, receiver and pump rod materials.  Isn't the pump linkage the same?

Ronno6:

--- Quote from: stroo on February 04, 2023, 10:39:44 AM --- My understanding was the only difference between the two was the color, receiver and pump rod materials.  Isn't the pump linkage the same?

--- End quote ---

Dunno...haven't seen one made offshore as yet....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version