GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

DAR Gen 3 $299.99

(1/6) > >>

Firewalker:
Pyramid has the Gen 3 DAR in both .22 and .25 for under $300.00!!

If I didn't already have them both, I would grab one of each right NOW!

https://www.pyramydair.com/product/dynamic-air-rifles-gen-3-pcp-air-rifle?m=5718#11554

singleshotcajun:
Got the email yesterday and have been debating over it. I really was not in the market for another PCP at this time but I know a good deal when I see one. This is what I paid for my Gen 2 in .22 two years ago. I think we all paid 300.00 for the GEN 2's, a lot of "stuff" has happened in the last two years. Got another .22 since I recently bought another brand in .25 for pesting and I have four DAR .22 mags already. Let the games begin.
P.S   Dave, you are just about as big an enabler as Tom Gaylord ;)

Firewalker:

--- Quote from: singleshotcajun on February 02, 2023, 04:07:31 AM ---Got the email yesterday and have been debating over it. I really was not in the market for another PCP at this time but I know a good deal when I see one. This is what I paid for my Gen 2 in .22 two years ago. I think we all paid 300.00 for the GEN 2's, a lot of "stuff" has happened in the last two years. Got another .22 since I recently bought another brand in .25 for pesting and I have four DAR .22 mags already. Let the games begin.
P.S   Dave, you are just about as big an enabler as Tom Gaylord ;)

--- End quote ---

Indeed!

Oh, by the way, extra mags now so you don't pay for shipping!  ;D  ;)

avator:
If my PCP needs were not already met, I would consider one.

stroo:

--- Quote from: avator on February 02, 2023, 02:26:31 PM ---If my PCP needs were not already met, I would consider one.

--- End quote ---
Same here!  It doesn't help I can't find the time to play with my current collection and keep having to remind myself of that fact when I visit here.   >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version