GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Gun Gate

The suspense is killin' me!

(1/16) > >>

Hoosier Daddy:
Last week I let Hoosier Momma know I have been stashing money to get a gun off the GTA classifieds and was getting close to pay off.
Only $175 away from a red .25 Condor and I am planing to buy it for my 60th birthday present to myself.
 Tonight she came home and out of the blue asked "is that gun $1000?"

Whoa!!
I said "Heck no... I will probably never spend a GRAND on an airgun"
"The Airforce Condor retails new for $850'ish ... this is a STEAL at $575!"

Well the eyes roll the throat chokes up... I thought I was in deep doo-doo.

Nope... Hoosier Momma (with much regret) let me know Daughter #3 contacted Daughters #1, #2, #4, my mom, and Hoosier Momma on a group buy for a $1000 airgun for a group 60th birthday present and wanted to know if it was the same gun I was already buying.

I feared I would have to rennig on the deal I made with the Condor seller here on GTA months  ago.
I sent her a pic of the Red Condor...

"NOPE, That isn't even close"...
"you go ahead and get that one on your own since the deal is made"
 ;D

Now.. this Daughter #3 is my girl who loves guns, She has been shooting for 30 years...first with me and then her husband is a CRAZY long range PB guy.
 I have been trying to convert them to Airguns and showing them all kinds of examples of what a Big Bore PCP could do.
My head is now spinning on what I have sent them that was a $1000 that was on my "Bucket List".  :o

First week of December I will find out!

AirGunner:
Congrats on a loving family. That's what it's all about. Let us know what the surprise is when you have.

ranchibi:
Scott...awesome feel good outcome! You have a loving family that understands YOU! 🤗

Jshooter71:
That is incredible, Scott! An early congratulations to you and a Happy Birthday surprise! Wonder what it could be?!

brewbear:
Excellent! You are blessed with a great, loving family. Congrats on the Condor and the surprise rifle and a early happy birthday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version