GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Co2 Pistol Gas Leaks

(1/1)

Barrika:
I agreed to fix a friend's Crosman 150 CO2 pistol. Some time ago it had started to expel ALL gas on the first shot.  It was OEM since 1960, so I ordered the COMPLETE parts kit.   I carefully opened it up (saw 3 vids on YouTube), and replaced all O-rings/seals and spread a little PellOil across the new rings.   Most O-rings were HARD...

Reassembly was tough, but the snug fits assured me of good operation.   No joy though: it STILL blows ALL CO2 out on the first shot.   Suggestions anyone???

Simplemann:
Hmmm interesting I can't imagine why that would happen,  by no means should I be given any advice. The only thing I have that I would try is put quite a few drops of Pellgunoil on a cartridge to see if that helps other than that I'm waiting on someone more knowledgeable and experienced that I to advise  :-X

Airnut:
Bad exhaust valve/ poppet??
Just a guess by looking at the parts diagram.
One of the local experts should be along soon.

Back_Roads:
 You may get a better response in the  Vintage gate, https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?board=124

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version