GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Daisy Model 25 on sale….

<< < (2/10) > >>

stroo:

--- Quote from: mst3kpimp on September 26, 2022, 09:56:00 PM ---wow thats crazy, are you sure they flat out stole it or was it a restricted item ect?  i dont know the laws there.

--- End quote ---
No, it was absolutely stolen!  The Rocket Shot package is about 4"x4"x12", the box I received I received is about 5 1/2 feet long, 12" wide and 5" deep.  It was sealed in the brown shipping tape which was cut and resealed with clear shipping tape and the little Rocket Shot package was all that was in that huge box.  There is no damage on the box, which is a first in a really long time, it was cut open and the gun stolen without a doubt.

longislandhunter:
A friend of mine who has connections with FEDEX told me the other day that FEDEX is in the process of officially changing their policy regarding the shipment of firearms, firearm parts and any firearm accessories.  The new policy is going to be that they will only allow shipments of those items from licensed FFL's and legitimate sporting goods stores and will only deliver them to licensed FFL's..... shipping of those items between "regular" people will not be permitted and if a package is found to be "violating" this policy the item/s will be confiscated.  I know this sounds crazy but my friend says his "people" in FEDEX told him those facts and also stated that UPS is contemplating doing the same.   Apparently, which I didn't know, they X-ray all packages and that's how they can "see" what is being shipped.   Crazy right ? 

Moderators......... if my post is not permitted then just go ahead and delete it as my intent is not to start any "political" debate, just thought what my friend told me had a connection to this thread......

Jeff

avator:
In many cases airguns are not considered firearms. Check your local status.
This debate has been going on for a long time.... nothing new.

longislandhunter:
Supposedly a "new" upcoming policy at FEDEX.  Well, if that policy is correct and the X-ray shows what looks like a rifle or a pistol or parts at the very least you'll get  your package opened up and "inspected".  In New York they are in fact classified as "firearms" when being used for hunting so I guess it might affect us here in NY.  Time will tell.   

Jeff

avator:
I won't worry too much... airgun sources will find a way to get them delivered... it's big business.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version