GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Tuners

FWB 300S Universal by Motorhead

(1/1)

R1lover:
I recently had the privilege to hand deliver a friend's pristine FWB 300S Universal to Motorhead for a thorough cleaning, assessment and replacement of the breach seal and piston buffer.  The gun has been long absent from the shooting scene and needed attention.  Scott tore the gun down, cleaned, polished and honed as necessary, replaced the seal and buffer and lightly lubed the proper components.  Chronograph numbers hovered within a few fps of 607 with H&N Match pellets and the owner is thrilled with the results.  She says it feels like a new gun all over again.  Many thanks to Motorhead Airgun Tuning Services for restoring this classis to it's former glory.

Tater:
Moved to the German Gate.

Frank in Fairfield:

--- Quote from: R1lover on September 12, 2022, 09:59:51 PM ---I recently had the privilege to hand deliver a friend's pristine FWB 300S Universal to Motorhead for a thorough cleaning, assessment and replacement of the breach seal and piston buffer.  The gun has been long absent from the shooting scene and needed attention.  Scott tore the gun down, cleaned, polished and honed as necessary, replaced the seal and buffer and lightly lubed the proper components.  Chronograph numbers hovered within a few fps of 607 with H&N Match pellets and the owner is thrilled with the results.  She says it feels like a new gun all over again.  Many thanks to Motorhead Airgun Tuning Services for restoring this classis to it's former glory.

--- End quote ---

Scott does his best work with me watching while I have coffee and donuts.😂

ezman604:
Moved to Tuners Gate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version