GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Launching a DualProjectile

<< < (2/6) > >>

Nukall856:
Manualf150.
Thats cool. Ive never thought of trying that, though dont think i would, but sounds interesting, wonder how the Shots would group at 10yards. Must be good enough to take snakes and rodents. How many 177s you put to follow the .22 wad? I have yet to try a double .22 load. Ive tried a number of .177 doublepell shots with a LDC on 2 AGs and didnt see any signs of clipping.
NVak

HunterWhite:
The wad cutter must be last. The flat nose will easily push other pellets.  If you put a dome last it can push the skirt open to kind of  plug things up.

Chuck is putting a 22 cal wad cutter into the breech,  then some 177 pellets into the muzzle.

Hunter

Freezypellets:
I have always used domes or pointed pellets because I never liked wad cutters. I figured a little bit of expansion on the front pellet skirt would make a better seal. I've been doing it for years and I haven't had one stick.

HunterWhite:
Mountry, I found that it worked better in my co2 pistol putting the wad cutter last. If I had more power then maybe anything goes.
If I start to feel stronger I will try domes last again.

Hunter

Freezypellets:

--- Quote from: HunterWhite on September 10, 2022, 11:39:13 PM ---Mountry, I found that it worked better in my co2 pistol putting the wad cutter last. If I had more power then maybe anything goes.
If I start to feel stronger I will try domes last again.

Hunter

--- End quote ---
That makes sense. I was using springer rifles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version