GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

XL MultiPump

<< < (2/6) > >>

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: Nukall856 on September 01, 2022, 02:41:26 PM ---Wouldnt that make it a C365< .25cal.
Thats cool. I did find while looking, window shopping, online the .25 breech for the Crosman. Though am unable to find a 1/2"dia barrel. Might get another 362 to turn into a .177 w a disco barre lif i feel like it, maybe when its winter and dont have much to do.
 My idea is 880 or 77 setup except Everything enlarged by 33percent < Pump tube, piston, pumparm, trigger valve barrel.
  Another thing that brought about this idea was holding the tiny U Embark at 35" and 4lbs then holding my H125 at 48" around 8 lbs.
 The Mega pumper would/should make 24 -30 < +/-  ft lbs > or more, on this non existant Airgun.

--- End quote ---

Yep, C365 it is. I could probably squeeze out some more power with a different valve, but I'm pretty happy with at this power level.

Psipumper:

--- Quote from: EdinGa on September 01, 2022, 08:03:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nukall856 on September 01, 2022, 02:41:26 PM ---Wouldnt that make it a C365< .25cal.
Thats cool. I did find while looking, window shopping, online the .25 breech for the Crosman. Though am unable to find a 1/2"dia barrel. Might get another 362 to turn into a .177 w a disco barre lif i feel like it, maybe when its winter and dont have much to do.
 My idea is 880 or 77 setup except Everything enlarged by 33percent < Pump tube, piston, pumparm, trigger valve barrel.
  Another thing that brought about this idea was holding the tiny U Embark at 35" and 4lbs then holding my H125 at 48" around 8 lbs.
 The Mega pumper would/should make 24 -30 < +/-  ft lbs > or more, on this non existant Airgun.

--- End quote ---

Yep, C365 it is. I could probably squeeze out some more power with a different valve, but I'm pretty happy with at this power level.

--- End quote ---
I may convert my 362 to 25 caliber.
It’s definitely got some power  now @ 25 fpe but not accurate enough for me.

Nukall856:
    Ok so why the 880 setup. A few reasons come to mind, ease of pumping with the long pump arm. Easy to disassemble reassemble. Accurate like, holy moly thats accurate.  Im sure a enlarged C362 version would work aswell, though the pumping effert would be something else?

EdinGa i say 17 ftlbs is great. This year i thought of getting a breakbarrel .25 thumper, pushing 20-24 ftlbs for close range shots on larger "prey". By close i mean less than 20-25yards. So maybe a C365 might be in my future if i think of it long enough, though w the parts would cost more than the .25 breakbarrel. <but hey i love my C362. Im sure id love a C365.

Backroads, thats an interesting AG, though it being single stroke, i wonder what kind of fps fpe theyd get using one. Didnt watch the whole video.

PSIPumper. 25ftlbs  :o wow thats alot from a pumper. Thats a tad more ftlbs than my U Elite .22.
NVak

Psipumper:
Unless the 33% larger version was efficient it wouldn’t make 40% more power.
I really like the late model 392. I have several of those up to 40 fpe.
That  with a 24 inch length .25 barrel would be over 50 fpe.
Would take some work but I may get to it one day.

Nukall856:
Wowow 40 ftlbs  :-X thats some HeatRightThere.
Yeah im sure more than 24-30ftlbs in an XL would be acheivable surpassable. With .25 at 27.5gr around 900fps and 49ftlbs that would be some RealAirPower.
NVak

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version