GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Crosman Custom Shop 2400KT .177 - year 5

(1/1)

Eclem:
Just an FYI and small rant. 1st the rant: The custom shop closed up a couple years ago and has been "Coming Soon" now for 2 years. This is killing Crosman's credibility for me. Now the 2400KT: Mine is completely stock as it came from the custom shop 5 years ago with 14 1/2" L/W barrel in 177 and standard Crosman shoulder stock. I put on a UTG bug buster 3-9 x32 and mounted with a rear cantilevered ring set. I shoot CO2's in winter in my 10 meter basement range with temps 60 to 70 degrees. The 2400KT targets are 1/4 inch dots and I shoot Crosman 10.5's for perfect accuracy. I get 40 - 45 good shots per cartridge and do put Pelgun oil on every 3rd cartridge. I'm going into winter 6 and the gun remains perfect. My outdoor range is 30 yards and I shoot my Weihrauch springers in nice weather. So it's CO2 indoors and springers outdoors. I would not use the 2400KT for any pesting except for House Sparrows and Starlings within 15 yards. It is a fabulous gun when used for what it can do. C Y'all

Rick67:
That 14.5" LW is very precise, and I love it.

I've managed to get a single hole with mine at 25 yards ( 5 shots ) with JSB/AA 10gr pellets.

Got 2 in .177 and wish I had a .22 as well.

Simplemann:
Sounds like a nice set up. I wonder if CCS is ever going to take orders again?

AppalachianAirgunner:
I suppose the old adage holds true: DIY is king.
Been looking at a co2 pellet platform, the custom options for the 2240 seem like the winning factor. Gravmag pump action, folding stocks, steel breech: best options available. not worthy the custom shop isn’t really a thing, but at least the platform is dependable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version