GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Hope this will work.. Newbie here

(1/1)

StuBerger:
I recently purchased my first PCP a Benjamin Marauder in .22 as well as a few other additions to it.  It’s all in the mail and wanted to be able to shoot as soon as I get it all in.  Wanted to hold on to some cash so I went locally to a scuba store and bought a tank which came with a Blue Steel DiN/Yoke valve for 3000 psi.  Yes the tank is only 3000 for now but was told that 3000 would be fine with the Marauder.  I also was geared toward this valve, HPDMC 4500psi Yolk Fill Station for HPA Tanks - High Pressure Gauge - Aluminum Alloy Refill Adapter - 36in Teflon Hose - DIN Valve for PCP Paintball Tank Charging System (Black)
Quick Bleed Relief Valve: With standard high pressure 8mm female quick-disconnect coupling plug.
The Yoke Fill Station: Come with 36 inch length filling hose, protective by stainless steel braided.
Perfect Fit: Fits for standard K-Valve, J-Valve and H-Valve.
Application: Refill your PCP air rifles with 4500 psi compressed air from a tank or fill paintball, HPA co2 tanks.
Easy to use: Simply connect each fill adapter to the male air tool fittings, the new double o-rings design, longer service life.

Will be his valve work with the valve on the tank?
I think the Marauder has a forester connector if that’s correct?

StuBerger:
Here s the other valve on tank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version