GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Airgun Repository of Knowledge(The ARK) > Hunting/Pesting

AIRGUN HUNTING - Iguana Hunting with Gamo Swarm Airguns

<< < (3/3)

Blowpipe Sam:

--- Quote from: mrbulk on October 14, 2021, 01:22:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Blowpipe Sam on October 13, 2021, 10:42:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Steelontarget on October 13, 2021, 08:59:33 PM ---
If they are that bad when will Florida start paying us out of state hunters to come down there to eradicate them?
--- End quote ---

I deal with a lot of invasive species as part of my job.  For that reason I don’t like invasive species that don’t belong here.

--- End quote ---
Sure!  But it ain’t as much fun as you think.  Mostly I deal with exotic PLANTS.  I spend hours pulling Natal grass and Kogun grass, cutting and poisoning Brazilian pepper and Chinese tallow.  Exotic critter removal is more fun!  I haven’t had to hunt feral hogs in a while but I hear from my boss that is coming up soon!

Hey Carter need any help? Free of course! ;D

--- End quote ---

Blowpipe Sam:

--- Quote from: Spacebus on October 14, 2021, 08:19:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Blowpipe Sam on October 13, 2021, 10:42:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Steelontarget on October 13, 2021, 08:59:33 PM ---If they are that bad when will Florida start paying us out of state hunters to come down there to eradicate them?

[/quote.  I deal with a lot of invasive species as part of my job.  For that reason I don’t like invasive species that don’t belong here.

--- End quote ---

Calling them invasive means they don't belong. You can't invade a place that you belong  ;D

--- End quote ---
No.  Calling them EXOTIC species means that they don’t belong here.  Native species can be invasive too.
--- End quote ---

Steelontarget:
So when will we see @airgunweb take the big bore air rifles after Chupacabras in Texas?  Asking for a friend :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version