GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Ebay Prices

<< < (68/68)

Flint:
Good to know about pirateship.  never heard of it before.  I've only had bad experiences at the ups store in town though so I avoid them like the plague. 

I looked again closely and I'm pretty positive there is barrel separation.  The separation is hard to see because of the suspiciously bad cameral angles and lighting.  You can see the separation in pictures 2 and 4.  the solder under the rear sight appears to be broken.  notice the lighter color under the barrel below the rear sight and a little on either side.  you can see it well in picture 4.  That is why a lot of us ditch that wedge style rear sight asap as it can cause separation like in this unfortunate gun. 

Airgun_Capital:
eBay's a private market, so when you see old rusty Crosmans going for insane prices don't freak out. Just because they are listed for that much doesn't mean they'll sell at that price.

Also keep in mind that many sellers have smart pricing, meaning that you'll see the listing price go down over time (if no one buys).

Ronno6:
One ebay seller has 2 Daisy 880's showing shipping charges in excess of $91.00
He also has a Daisy 1000 shipping for $15.00 and change
2 other air rifles show shipping at $29.00........

I have asked how come???

He just replied....OOPS......or something to that effect...

stroo:

--- Quote from: Ronno6 on February 12, 2023, 02:42:49 PM ---One ebay seller has 2 Daisy 880's showing shipping charges in excess of $91.00
He also has a Daisy 1000 shipping for $15.00 and change
2 other air rifles show shipping at $29.00........

I have asked how come???

He just replied....OOPS......or something to that effect...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that sounds like he screwed up, probably transposed the numbers and was supposed to be $19.  Hopefully not another rip-off artist anyways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version