GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Airgun Detectives

Diana AM03 Stealth N-Tec .22 Cal.

(1/1)

Airgundetectives:
This is a "Great" breakbarrel rifle. This is another complete review. I will try to post a new review every Friday.  Thanks for watching!

A.K.A. Tommy Boy:
Excellent Review John.  ;)

Say... are you going to do reviews on your .25 Cal. Hatsan 125 Vortex Sniper & your .117 Cal. Benjamin Trail NP XL 1500 rifles ? 
That would be very interesting from the view point of a hunter.

I am a Northwoods Forest Hunter
I like Breakbarrels for hunting here in Minnesota.
These are the Guns that I hunt with most often.
Some are Multi-Pump, some are Gas Ram and some are Spring Piston.  Most are Break Barrels. 

These Are My Primary, Longer Range, Deep Snow, Cold Windy Winter Weather Hunting Guns:

.25cal Hatsan 125 Magnum Break Barrel with a Camo Thumbhole Stock & Spring Piston (HATSAN'S MOST POWERFUL BREAK BARREL RIFLE IN 25 CAL.)
.25cal Hatsan Edge Vortex Gas Ram Break Barrel  (Good Snap-Shooter on Winter or Windy Days)
.22cal Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Magnum Gas Ram Break Barrel W/CDT GRT III Trigger (*CROSMAN"S MOST POWERFUL BREAK BARREL RIFLE IN 22 CAL. & MY BEST "RESTED-SHOT" HUNTER*)
.22cal Crosman Summit Ranger NP2 Break Barrel (***MY BEST ALL-ROUND HUNTER & WINTER GUN***)
.117cal Hatsan 85 Sniper Break Barrel  W/Spring Piston & Camo Stock & Extra 25 Cal Sniper Barrel (Good Winter & Windy Day Gun)
.117cal Hatsan Striker Vortex Gas Ram Break Barrel W/Edge Stock (*EXCELLENT SNAP SHOOTER & GOOD WINTER GUN*)
.117cal Crosman Vantage NP Break Barrel W/Titan Stock (My Old Trusty Standby Rifle)

These Are My Early Fall, Shorter Range, Warmer Weather Hunters:

.20cal Vintage 1979 Sheridan Silver Streak Multi Pump (NicelyResealed&Rebuilt By Rob112o)(*My MOST ACCURATE HUNTER & SNAP SHOOTER*)
.117cal Crosman 2100 Multi Pump (My Lightest Weight Hunter)
.117cal Chinese B-3 Under Lever (My Mean Mongrel Junkyard Dog-This one bites back)
.117cal  Crosman 1377 Multi Pump Pistol (Short Range Second Shot Hunter)

Best Wishes - Tom

Airgundetectives:
Tom,
You have quite the collection. I hope to cover the majority of those. I have a very large number of the Hatsan rifles. I have all three calibers in the 125 sniper, as well as the 30 caliber breakbarrel. A few underlevers and several of their PCPs. So eventually I will review all of those as well.
Thanks again for watching!
John

A.K.A. Tommy Boy:

--- Quote from: Airgundetectives on August 27, 2019, 01:10:55 PM ---Tom,
You have quite the collection. I hope to cover the majority of those. I have a very large number of the Hatsan rifles. I have all three calibers in the 125 sniper, as well as the 30 caliber breakbarrel. A few underlevers and several of their PCPs. So eventually I will review all of those as well.
Thanks again for watching!
John

--- End quote ---

John....I Thank You for your reply sir.

I'll be anxiously watching and waiting for more of your Break Barrel reviews.

I am duly impressed by both the Sig Sauer .22 Cal ASP20 and the .22 Cal. Diana AMO3 Stealth N-Tec.   
They look like they would be Fantastic Rugged Hunting Rifles.
How well were they balanced and approximately where was the balance point located ?
I imagine they would shine especially well in cold snowy sub-zero weather.
I would guess that they would hold their own pretty good on windy days too. 
Their accuracy, build quality and striking power is excellent, with the edge in striking power, going to the Sig .22 Cal ASP20.
In your opinion which one do you think would preform the best in thick heavy cover ?

Best Wishes - Tom

Airgundetectives:
I would go with the Sig, especially for hunting, since it produces more FPE. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version