GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

marauder upgrade

(1/15) > >>

Richard3589:
 Is there a simple upgrade i can do to get a little more power out of my .22 Marauder rifle that Hajimoto would recommend ? Not trying to get into the guts of the air rifle. Thanks

Hajimoto:

--- Quote from: Richard3589 on June 03, 2022, 10:28:37 PM --- Is there a simple upgrade i can do to get a little more power out of my .22 Marauder rifle that Hajimoto would recommend ? Not trying to get into the guts of the air rifle. Thanks

--- End quote ---
So talk to me about what you have tried already and help me understand what it is that you are trying to achieve.
I ask because the non field target version of Marauder is an unregulated PCP and it offers a fair amount of adjustability so I like to hear what bridges you've crossed to better help me understand your situation.

bear air:
What fpe range are you wanting?  There are a lot of little mods and upgrades out there to get it shooting hotter.

Richard3589:

--- Quote from: Hajimoto on June 03, 2022, 10:35:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Richard3589 on June 03, 2022, 10:28:37 PM --- Is there a simple upgrade i can do to get a little more power out of my .22 Marauder rifle that Hajimoto would recommend ? Not trying to get into the guts of the air rifle. Thanks

--- End quote ---
So talk to me about what you have tried already and help me understand what it is that you are trying to achieve.
I ask because the non field target version of Marauder is an unregulated PCP and it offers a fair amount of adjustability so I like to hear what bridges you've crossed to better help me understand your situation.

--- End quote ---
I haven't tried a lot cause I don't own a chronograph and I'm very new to PCPs. The phone app ui found sais I'm shooting around 780 fps with 18.13 Barracuda 18s, stringing between 770 and 788 but Im not sure how accurate that is. I'm using it for medium size pesting up to raccoon size or to 60 yds or so. I was thinking about giving the transfer port 1 full turn out,leaving the Hammer at factory settings. I. Trying to get it to around 850-900 fps using 18.13 or up to 22 gr pellets. I'm very new to all of this and honestly haven't tried much. Don't want to screw my rifle up. Basically starting from the beginning. It is a very accurate rifle for the most part.
 Hope no one thinks I'm a idiot. Lol

Richard3589:

--- Quote from: bear air on June 03, 2022, 11:15:55 PM ---What fpe range are you wanting?  There are a lot of little mods and upgrades out there to get it shooting hotter.

--- End quote ---
Wanting around 850 or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version