GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Gun Gate

CDT Trigger Thread

<< < (13/14) > >>

SwampHunter:

--- Quote from: Tater on December 21, 2017, 05:16:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jcalk052 on December 20, 2017, 09:17:42 PM ---I'm sure this question has been fielded numerous times...but real quick, please and thank you....

I just received my Benjamin NP2 SBD .22 today...is it known for sure which trigger I can order? Thank you!

--- End quote ---

I believe it's the CBR trigger. Someone will correct me if that's wrong.

--- End quote ---

SwampHunter:

--- Quote from: SwampHunter on December 19, 2018, 11:10:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tater on December 21, 2017, 05:16:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jcalk052 on December 20, 2017, 09:17:42 PM ---
I'm sure this question has been fielded numerous times...but real quick, please and thank you....

I just received my Benjamin NP2 SBD .22 today...is it known for sure which trigger I can order? Thank you!

--- End quote ---

I believe it's the CBR trigger. Someone will correct me if that's wrong.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Oops lol
My np2 has the cbr trigger in it, if you have any doubt though pull it apart and compare, there are recognizable differences and the website has pictures showing both actions. Unless it has been changed recently, been about 6 mos. since I ordered mine

ezman604:
She still sells them but her machinist is running behind a bit. She just set up a PayPal account so I would suggest you drop her an email and see if she wants to accept that as payment. Otherwise you send a check or postal money order in the mail. She will most likely be adding PayPal to her site in the near future. But that costs to get the programmer to modify.

Iceman:
Thank You Cathy Curtis from CDT Triggers,the original shipment of triggers got lost in the mail and Cathy shipped me a second set  with the quickness,installed the triggers in a gamo cf30 and theoben rapid mkI .20 cal and they both worked spot on very predictable and smooth 1st and 2nd stage letoff...

Joe

melohn47:
What CDT trigger do I use for a Gamo stutzen?    Please e-mail  with the answer if you will please.   Thanks,  Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version