GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Target Shooting Discussion Gate

entry level 10m pistol?

<< < (16/18) > >>

Stinger177:

--- Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 13, 2019, 10:30:10 PM ---DUDE... I worked there before!

--- End quote ---

I thought I recognized your voice in there.

Next time....lock the door please? Some of us have mysterious packages to open, ya know?

JimG:
Based on your original post, I would suggest an Avanti (Daisy) 747. You can find nice wood grips for them if desired. Yes there is a lot of plastic but these darn things keep going forever. And they are easy and cheap to fix. Daisy ( now owned by Gamo) has discontinued almost all of their SSP line. But they still have tons of parts. The 717 is still made and lnib 747s can be found. When you can outshoot this pistol, then move up to a more expensive brand/model. You may find that the pistol will always outshoot you. And that is not a criticism of you, it's that they are that good.

Hoosier Daddy:
There is a nice Daisy 777 on ebay right now.
If I wasn't in another buid at the moment I would think about it...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DAISY-AIR-PISTOL-777-POWERLINE-MATCH-PUMP-PISTOL-177-W-BOX-EXCELLENT/192847365863?hash=item2ce69946e7:g:eHMAAOSwCuBcfrW1

But wait... that is more than I paid for my NIB 1710P  :P

Hoosier Daddy:
So as a follow up to this old thread.
WesBob is the curator of Airgun Archery Fun in Canada and he is selling a Listone Vector in either CO2 or PCP.
https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/victor-co2-match-target-pistol-177/
 From all my research, it seems Vector is now the China manufacturer for CZ who then supplies them to Air Arms.
 I just purchased a Red in CO2, If there is still interest in this thread, let me know and I will post a link of my review here when it arrives.

young_skywalker:

--- Quote from: cmhobbs on January 19, 2019, 01:03:01 PM ---Regarding competition:  I'd love to try but I don't know that there's anything around me for that and I couldn't get proper training in my area.  There's some casual shoots nearby.

--- End quote ---

Come join us for one of our casual shoots. We've got an assortment of equipment to try and several shooters that are quite adept at pistol competition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version