PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles

Author Topic: Midway USA  (Read 498 times))

Offline BkYdPlinker

• Shooter
  • yes
Midway USA
« on: October 15, 2021, 04:05:57 PM »
Bought a Diana stormrider from midway USA and the magazine is faulty shoots great with the single shot tray but sprays them like a shotgun with the magazine.  Midway does not carry parts for Diana so they cannot replace it I would either have to send in the whole rifle to get a new rifle or or contact manufacturer. If you're going to buy an air gun through midway USA maybe we consider it because they do not provide customer service or replacement parts.  Not happy with midway probably not use them for any airgu needs in the future.  Keep these thoughts in mind when ordering from Pyramid air or air gun depot which would replace without question
  • US, PA
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

Offline aimsmall

• miss small
  • Plinker
  • maybe
Re: Midway USA
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 04:55:30 PM »
Bought a Diana stormrider from midway USA and the magazine is faulty shoots great with the single shot tray but sprays them like a shotgun with the magazine.  Midway does not carry parts for Diana so they cannot replace it I would either have to send in the whole rifle to get a new rifle or or contact manufacturer. If you're going to buy an air gun through midway USA maybe we consider it because they do not provide customer service or replacement parts.  Not happy with midway probably not use them for any airgu needs in the future.  Keep these thoughts in mind when ordering from Pyramid air or air gun depot which would replace without question
I've had nothing but great results from Midway, I bought my airforce texan from them with no problems what so ever.
They have nothing to do with replacement parts, that is a manufacturing issue not a reseller issue.
I'm sure there is a lot of AR15 parts they don't carry either.
AirGun depot is shady as all *(&^! They list rifles for sale when they don't actually have them and than cancel the order with not even an explanation.
They also will lie and say the rifle was discontinued. I called them out on that also. It wasn't, they didn't want to honor their price when they ran out of rifles and didn't update the inventory on their site like oh say a reputable site would..
That is against the law. bait and switch/false advertising etc. Airgun Depot will not ever see any business from me or my friends and family.

Offline Airnut

• Sharp Shooter
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 09:25:16 PM »
Airgun depot shady? Say it ain't so!
They learned all the shady stuff from P.A.
  • USA. Yorktown va.

Offline Bayman

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 10:30:24 PM »
I thought they were the same company??
  • USA,
Hw30- .177- Vortek PG2, Tech sights
Hw30 Laminate- .177- Vortek PG2, Hawke
Airmax 2-7x32 AO. 
Hw30-.177 Vortek PG3 steel, Hawke Vantage IR 2-7x32 AO
Hw50- .177- Vortek PG3, Hawke 4X non A/O
Hw95- .177- Vortek PG2, Hawke Airmax 3-9x40
Hw97SE (Green 77 Laminate stock)-.177 Vortek PG3, Hawke 4-12x40 Airmax
P1- 0.20 now .177
R1- 0.20 - Vortek Pg4, Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO
R9 SE (Blue Laminate stock) - 0.020- Vortek PG4, Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO

Offline Airnut

• Sharp Shooter
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 07:03:47 AM »
I thought they were the same company??
Yes, They are affiliated. That's my point.
  • USA. Yorktown va.

Offline aimsmall

• miss small
  • Plinker
  • maybe
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 07:29:56 AM »
Well I don't buy from pyramyd either and never had and never will.

At least midway tells you it's on backorder but can be ordered or not.
Either way, I won't give them my money. By all means I'm not stopping you from spending money there.
Just because it's the same company doesn't mean &^^&, different locations, different scum working there.

Offline BkYdPlinker

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2021, 09:29:40 AM »
Well if I've been using the wrong companies for air gun purposes please fill me in on the ones that are good and reputable so I can stop making the same mistakes over and over. Any and all information would be helpful for me, thanks in advance.
  • US, PA
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

Offline Bicycleman

• Just another
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2021, 09:32:55 AM »
https://www.pyramydair.com/product/diana-stormrider-177-cal-magazine?a=7897
You didn't say which caliber; but Pyramyd does carry the .177.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 09:36:19 AM by Bicycleman »
  • USA - Tennessee  --  Murfreesboro
Murfreesboro, Tennessee - Was Louisiana
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went. Will Rogers.
Faites-moi une faveur: Ne pissez pas sur la poignťe de la pompe !                
Abbreviations / Acronyms ---> http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=51866.0;topicseen

Offline BkYdPlinker

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2021, 09:39:00 AM »
I'm sorry my mistake. It is 177 caliber. Thank you for the info I have 2 Mag, ordered from Pyramid.
  • US, PA

Offline Bicycleman

• Just another
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2021, 09:47:22 AM »
Cool!
  • USA - Tennessee  --  Murfreesboro
Murfreesboro, Tennessee - Was Louisiana
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went. Will Rogers.
Faites-moi une faveur: Ne pissez pas sur la poignťe de la pompe !                
Abbreviations / Acronyms ---> http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=51866.0;topicseen

Offline BkYdPlinker

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2021, 09:47:53 AM »
I've used midway for other things outside of air guns and had no problems. This was more of a heads up that they cannot replace certain accessories that come with it without replacing the entire package. were pryamyd n depot have for me.
  • US, PA

Offline Airnut

• Sharp Shooter
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2021, 11:35:50 AM »
Well if I've been using the wrong companies for air gun purposes please fill me in on the ones that are good and reputable so I can stop making the same mistakes over and over. Any and all information would be helpful for me, thanks in advance.
Hey its like this, Some people have good luck with P.A. and some don't. Some have good luck with Midway some don't. That's not to say one is better than the other. You can't please all the people all the time so it boils down to your experience with a particular company.
I for one don't like P.A. and their affiliates shady %^& business practices. I have had to many unpleasant transactions with them.
If you feel that a company is meeting your needs then by all means stay with them.       
  • USA. Yorktown va.

Offline Trucker3573

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2021, 06:50:01 PM »
Iíve bought 2 rifles and lots of ammo and accessories from PA. Great experiences with all. Donít get the hate on them yet so many have no problem with a company that canít even put a working phone number on their site and to obtain product you have to do a combo of online and on the phone. I guess when they call you back you can get a valid phone number from caller ID at least 🤣🤣
  • USA, MI

Offline bear air

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2021, 07:01:39 PM »
I think Wes at airgunarcheryfun carries those mags. I did some panic buying from midway not too long ago. There was a lot of dented tins. The pellets weren't too bad though. Good luck.
  • Sioux City IA, USA
Benjamin Armada Bottle Carbine 30 cal UTG 10x44, Benjamin Armada 25 cal Kuiu Vias vinyl wrap 20'' MMHF barrel UTG 4x16x44, Benjamin Marauder 22 cal x2 1-24'' MMHF barrel 500cc bottle gun Bushnell Nitro 2.5x10x44 FFP, 1-20''LW barrel Bushnell 4x12x40 Engage, Benjamin Marauder 17 cal 20''LW barrel Bushnell Engage 4x12x40, Benjamin Fortitude 22 cal 20'' LW barrel Boyds at one thumbhole stock Discovery 3x12x44 FFP, Beeman Quiet TEK 22 & 177 cal Beeman Silver Kodiak x2 22 cal & 177cal Psalm 107:14  He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom and broke away their chains

Offline 19Sheridan57

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2021, 07:59:27 PM »
I have had good results with Midway. I donít expect Walmart to have spare parts or accessories, & I donít expect Midway to, either.
  • Florida

Offline Cconan

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 09:34:16 PM »
I think Wes at airgunarcheryfun carries those mags. I did some panic buying from midway not too long ago. There was a lot of dented tins. The pellets weren't too bad though. Good luck.
I've brought a lots from Midway. Got a lots of good deals on clearance. Often I stop by there to pick up my order myself in my big truck. They have a great location for doing that. I like them. I have seen a lots of bad reviews on their packaging. Seems like they would get the picture. What I have had shipped has arrived OK. But some I would agree should had been packed better. Wish they did background checks. I hate spending that extra $20 plus the shipping (when it's not free) to get a firearm shipped to my FFL.
I've bought some but not as much from P.A. They have been good. They support this page. They where there with door prizes in Horse Shoe, AR at the GTA event a few years ago when I was there.
Your going to get different services from different companies. They are not all set up the same. Find the one you like and go with them. They are all going the screw up from time to time.
That's because they got people working there and people screw up sometimes. But I have found both of the above has good customer service.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:48:48 PM by Cconan »
  • Polk, Missouri, Fair Play

Offline bantam5s

• They might sound like a lot of work till you realize you only need 3-4 pumps for plinking.
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2021, 10:07:54 PM »
I've had good luck with both.
It's optics planet that I've had bad luck with.
  • USA CA Arbuckle
some days you kill it and some days you choke, some days you blast off and some days you just smoke

Offline Lt. Dan

• I'm just a sinner saved by grace.
  • GTA Senior Contributor
    • Gaither Vocal Band - Sinner Saved by Grace
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2021, 10:45:28 PM »
I have had good results with Midway. I donít expect Walmart to have spare parts or accessories, & I donít expect Midway to, either.
Makes sense. 
  • USA, Mississippi,  Jones County

Offline BkYdPlinker

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2021, 01:50:27 PM »

thanx he had a barrel band in stock, thanx for the info
  • US, PA