GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Guns And Related Accessories Review Gates

UTG 3x9x40 compact.

(1/2) > >>

thumbs:
I need a quick scope for my springer.  The first question is this scope springer rated.  I have had it for years and used it on and off on stuff until I could get the scope I wanted.

Second question is what is a good cheap scope that will take the recoil of a springer?  This is a BSA Superstart in .22. it does have a substantial recoil.

thanks

PasadenaMike:

--- Quote from: thumbs on August 06, 2022, 04:09:19 PM ---I need a quick scope for my springer.  The first question is this scope springer rated.  I have had it for years and used it on and off on stuff until I could get the scope I wanted.

Second question is what is a good cheap scope that will take the recoil of a springer?  This is a BSA Superstart in .22. it does have a substantial recoil.

thanks

--- End quote ---

Hey Gary from my understanding UTG scopes are springer rated. I’ve not had any issues with mine.

thumbs:
I thought I read somewhere where they were springer rated.  I just wanted to make sure.  Its been a while since I saw it.  Thanks

PasadenaMike:

--- Quote from: thumbs on August 06, 2022, 05:29:24 PM ---I thought I read somewhere where they were springer rated.  I just wanted to make sure.  Its been a while since I saw it.  Thanks

--- End quote ---

Worst case scenario they have lifetime warranty so you’re good. I just ordered a Bugbuster for my Avenger Bullpup  from AOA they have the best deal

thumbs:
I have an old Bugbuster.  Are the reticules still pretty thick?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version