GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Guns And Related Accessories Review Gates

FX Chronograph

(1/1)

moranmiket:
Hi
I have been using the FX Pocket Chronograph for a year or so. Something odd started happening today. For every shot I would take, the Chrono started to return 2 results, identical speeds. After 3 rounds or so of getting double numbers I started getting triple numbers,again all identical speeds. I turned it on and off several times, it didn't seem to reset to working normally. Has anyone had this problem?

PasadenaMike:

--- Quote from: moranmiket on July 31, 2022, 11:29:11 PM ---Hi
I have been using the FX Pocket Chronograph for a year or so. Something odd started happening today. For every shot I would take, the Chrono started to return 2 results, identical speeds. After 3 rounds or so of getting double numbers I started getting triple numbers,again all identical speeds. I turned it on and off several times, it didn't seem to reset to working normally. Has anyone had this problem?

--- End quote ---

No but if you call FX early morning someone will pick up the phone

Back_Roads:
 Just saw similar happen to Rick Eutsler when he was doing some crony numbers for a recent video ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version