GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Guns And Related Accessories Review Gates

Vector Veyron SFP Scope

(1/2) > >>

PasadenaMike:
Wow what a scope for the money. 30mm tube, nice clear glass, windage and elevation knobs have nice positive clicks, the focus/parallax is smooth and just right, it’s compact and pretty light but not cheap feeling light. I installed it on my Wildcat and it’s a nice compliment to the compact setup. They come with really nice rings but I ended up using FX No Limit rings because the Wildcat doesn’t have a 20moa built In. Overall really nice. I’ll order another one soon for a near future gun hopefully.

sb327:
You got a link to where you got it?

Dave

PasadenaMike:

--- Quote from: sb327 on April 25, 2022, 11:35:17 AM ---You got a link to where you got it?

Dave

--- End quote ---

Optics planet just took forever and a half

jimk1963:

--- Quote from: PasadenaMike on April 25, 2022, 11:29:38 AM ---Wow what a scope for the money. 30mm tube, nice clear glass, windage and elevation knobs have nice positive clicks, the focus/parallax is smooth and just right, it’s compact and pretty light but not cheap feeling light. I installed it on my Wildcat and it’s a nice compliment to the compact setup. They come with really nice rings but I ended up using FX No Limit rings because the Wildcat doesn’t have a 20moa built In. Overall really nice. I’ll order another one soon for a near future gun hopefully.

--- End quote ---

Also have one, the 6-24 FFP IR version, purchased directly from Vectron. Nice compact scope for the money.

Away from home for a few weeks - do you happen to know the turret diameter? Want to order a custom sidewheel, as Vector stopped making one for the Veyron. PQARA sells one on eBay but so far I haven’t been able to get a quote for shipping to California. So am looking at other options.

PasadenaMike:

--- Quote from: jimk1963 on August 01, 2022, 06:03:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: PasadenaMike on April 25, 2022, 11:29:38 AM ---Wow what a scope for the money. 30mm tube, nice clear glass, windage and elevation knobs have nice positive clicks, the focus/parallax is smooth and just right, it’s compact and pretty light but not cheap feeling light. I installed it on my Wildcat and it’s a nice compliment to the compact setup. They come with really nice rings but I ended up using FX No Limit rings because the Wildcat doesn’t have a 20moa built In. Overall really nice. I’ll order another one soon for a near future gun hopefully.

--- End quote ---

Also have one, the 6-24 FFP IR version, purchased directly from Vectron. Nice compact scope for the money.

Away from home for a few weeks - do you happen to know the turret diameter? Want to order a custom sidewheel, as Vector stopped making one for the Veyron. PQARA sells one on eBay but so far I haven’t been able to get a quote for shipping to California. So am looking at other options.

--- End quote ---

Are they all the same size ? If they are I can measure it later on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version