GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Guns And Related Accessories Review Gates

DonnyFL Ronin .30 Moderator review

(1/1)

Montana_AirGunner:
I decided to make a small review video on a DonnyFL Ronin moderator.  I had very intresting results with this one. I will have to make another review with my new more powerfull .30 platform that I have in the future for more indepth info.

Thanks for the great support already by everyone on the channel. I hope I can give some good insight with my videos and provide some good value for everyone :)

MarineO6:
Donny’s stuff is nice.

maraudinglizard:
I have the Emperor with extension on the Umarex Hammer and the Ronin on the .357 Ataman bully, it really tames the bark enough that I don't have to wear ear plugs. Donny makes nice setups for sure.

Montana_AirGunner:
DonnyFL makes nice stuff thats for sure. I just felt bad when I did this review originally, because this was meant for my FX Impact M3 .30 cal. It was just too upsized for my .22 Flash. When I put it into my Impact it did wonders. I have an updated review coming out in a few weeks and hopefully atleast I feel then better  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version