GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Altaros M24 Airgun .22 Prototype 60 FPE!

<< < (60/89) > >>

IRONWORKER:
This thread is hilarious…. 1st few pages the man was accused of being little more than a charlatan & the last few his design is being critiqued.

Rohmpm:
I used to think that only happened on the "other" forum.....people have things to say, no apologies when wrong. If it's not your cup of tea, don't drink it.

Nomadic Pirate:
Apologies ? ...why ? who ?

This is a post lifted from an other Forum,....good read :

" WOW the Altaros M24 does not even exist , it is a prototype which has been marketed for what 3 years now ? but never  released , I like Altaros products I used them for like 8 years , however the M-24 seemed like it was not what it said , hey anyone who actually can shoot long range can see the video did not seem to be what it said , Hey I hope it can come to retail market and do what it says  before i am too old to read or shoot one lol .

Has anyone here ever shot what altaros I know they advertised for last  3 years ? and show videos which I saw did not look legit to me as I have shot well beyond 1 mile with real guns . I do not know how you guys can argue on how accurate a gun is when it does not exist .Believe half what you read and only what you test your self and can repeat test not just hit a target 1 time when you walking in shots "

Rohmpm:
I'm with you on that. Enough talk. According to their Farcebook, about a week and they will be shipping.

Altaros:
I wish everyone a successful year 2022.

Also I want  to thank everyone who tries to approach the matter realistically and not like others who have said things from the beginning about fraud and similarly tuned contributions.

I apologize for the longer time since the last post, but we put all the time into completing the M24 seires.
We managed to send the first batch  rifles in the Christmas weeks.
It was a delivery across Europe. Unfortunately, for US customers and others outside the EU, we need to solve the transport problem.
Sadly is that the UPS company, which normally carries an airgun from a Dutch e-shop Krale Shop to USA and other countries they tell us they have in business terms ban on the transport of any weapons.
The same is true for FedEx, TNT, DHL and others.
We hope to resolve this issue this month.

To Atom: yes it is standard .25 airgu Lothar Walther barrel with choke, 17.7 twist.  I have been testing with this barrel special ATP smooth slugs  66 grain and almost 14 mm long with very good BC and results for 2 months now.  I have also verified that this slugs are able to fly stably even at a distance of 1400m.

Some people here talk about the prototype ( maybe because of the name  of thread) but from the first video, I made others videos with 4 others rifles with different barrels, stock and even regulators. They only had a same system from M24, which is seen here in the form of a patent.
So I'm not saying anything about a lucky constellation of stars for one rifle, but at least 5 rifles, which can rule out a coincidence.

With serial rifles complications can occur, as with any other machine. But if everything works properly, similar results are transferable.
Of course, expecting each rifle to achieve consistency, as with our record, is ridiculous. The record is because it is a unique matter.
Personally, I am very satisfied when the rifle reaches me on 25 shots SD shots around 1fps ( I will achieve this using only our slugs  ).  In addition, this value is fully sufficient for long-distance shooting.

Over the holidays we finally had a long-awaited vacation, so I had time to finish the second promised video:

After finishing the shooting, I found that I already had very little pressure in the bottle, so the regulator no longer worked on  100% ( the consistency was little bit worse) and you could see larger drop below the target.

The image quality of Arcan Optics is much better than on video. The image  worsens the use of MOA Booster and Side-Shots

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version