GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Altaros M24 Airgun .22 Prototype 60 FPE!

(1/60) > >>

Atom:
Beautiful and mysterious airgun  :o

YEMX:
And here I thought the Artemis M30 was my dream gun... 

I reeeeeeeally hope Altaros puts this gun into production...  I'll convert it to .25 in a heartbeat!!!

jackssmirkingrevenge:
Is it based on an airsoft M24 chassis?

I'm curious about the shot count as there does not be enough room for a substantial chamber, in the shooting video the front of the rifle is obscured so I imagine it's connected directly to a SCUBA tank or similar.

Atom:

--- Quote from: jackssmirkingrevenge on February 06, 2019, 01:22:05 PM ---Is it based on an airsoft M24 chassis?

I'm curious about the shot count as there does not be enough room for a substantial chamber, in the shooting video the front of the rifle is obscured so I imagine it's connected directly to a SCUBA tank or similar.

--- End quote ---
Yes based on an airsoft M24 :D O.M.G

YEMX:

--- Quote from: Atom on February 06, 2019, 02:05:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: jackssmirkingrevenge on February 06, 2019, 01:22:05 PM ---Is it based on an airsoft M24 chassis?

--- End quote ---
Yes based on an airsoft M24 :D O.M.G

--- End quote ---

Well, back to the M30...  I'm not paying for an airsoft gun that I have to tether.   >:( ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version