GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Airgun Detectives

Beeman R7 Air Rile "Full Review" by Airgun Detectives

(1/1)

Airgundetectives:
This is a complete review of the Beeman R7 breakbarrel air rifle. This is a compact version of the R9 but it still features the world famous "Rekord" trigger. We will show you the performance! 
#staytunedforairgundetectives​​

Jshooter71:
Excellent review, John. Thanks for having your wife prove her skill with the R7. This just might be the rifle that could get my wife into the sport with me.  ;)

Lt. Dan:

--- Quote from: Jshooter71 on October 20, 2021, 10:19:54 AM ---Excellent review, John. Thanks for having your wife prove her skill with the R7. This just might be the rifle that could get my wife into the sport with me.  ;)

--- End quote ---
You might as well get two of them. One for you and one for her. I absolutely love my R7. You'll love it too.

mr007s:
Mine came from Mike with the full tune. You didnt tell me anything I didnt already know. Probably the most accurate and fun to shoot rifles I own.

Jshooter71:

--- Quote from: Lt. Dan on October 20, 2021, 01:18:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jshooter71 on October 20, 2021, 10:19:54 AM ---Excellent review, John. Thanks for having your wife prove her skill with the R7. This just might be the rifle that could get my wife into the sport with me.  ;)

--- End quote ---
You might as well get two of them. One for you and one for her. I absolutely love my R7. You'll love it too.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Dan.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version