GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

100 yard submission

(1/2) > >>

EdinGa:
Not my best group at 100, but the most centered. I'm not sure why my 4 moa circle is printing small, but even if it was the right size I don't think the 5th one would be touching. If I'm reading the rules correctly, I think this is good enough to get me on the list at least.

rsterne:
If you are printing from the .pdf file you can adjust the size until you get it right at 4.00".... The .pdf should do that at 100%, but if not, simply adjust the percentage before you print....

Congrats on that target, I'm sure Kevin will add you as a Member of NUAH....

Bob

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: rsterne on June 21, 2021, 04:51:12 PM ---If you are printing from the .pdf file you can adjust the size until you get it right at 4.00".... The .pdf should do that at 100%, but if not, simply adjust the percentage before you print....

Congrats on that target, I'm sure Kevin will add you as a Member of NUAH....

Bob

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I'm printing over wifi using an app on my phone. I'll have to see if can figure out how to adjust the size.

JuryRigger:
Good shooting!  :D
Jesse

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: JuryRigger on June 21, 2021, 10:54:14 PM ---Good shooting!  :D
Jesse

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I'm going to try again tomorrow. I've already shot several 2 inch groups with this combo. I've just got to get one to come together near the center. A little wind will really push these .177s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version