GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

AirGun Expo Events > AirGun Expo 2021

Here we go!!!!

(1/14) > >>

oldpro:
 For one full week this January Rick Eutsler and I will be hosting a Virtual Air gun expo from a 1500 sq/ft Hotel room in Texas and also have a Live Range day as well plus many personalities will be live via SKYPE. Product reviews and New products from many of the BIG players in our industry. We will be having daily give aways and contests plus so so much more!!!

JuryRigger:
That will be way cool!! :D I personally would never have had the time nor money to visit one of these shows in person anyway, so to be able to go there from the comfort of my living room chair on my already-paid-for bandwidth will be reallllly something. Thank you, you are doing both airgunners and the industry quite a service here!  :D
Jesse

oldpro:
Be sure to check our Instagram also for quick updates

oldpro:

mrbulk:

--- Quote from: oldpro on November 07, 2020, 12:19:44 PM --- For one full week this January Rick Eutsler and I will be hosting a Virtual Air gun expo from a 1500 sq/ft Hotel room in Texas and also have a Live Range day as well plus many personalities will be live via SKYPE. Product reviews and New products from many of the BIG players in our industry. We will be having daily give aways and contests plus so so much more!!!

--- End quote ---

Exciting indeed! Please keep us updated on how to tune in as the date and time approaches.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version