GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Scouting.

(1/2) > >>

Nomadic Pirate:
Spent a good part of the day scouting an old property I used to bowhunt at,.....now that my wife uses the truck the majority of the time my Ebike will be my main hunting vehicle and this property isn't to far, Ebike is perfect because need to go through some trails befor getting to the hunting area.

Checked an old wallow ( where I actually got a bore with my DAQ 9mm, will link the thread when I find it )

It's still in use, actually has morfed into 2 separate wallows in the past decade or so,
I put some downed logs across a big boulder as aground blind.

Then I found an other wallow ( wallows are gold mines I was sooooo stocked to find it ) where I put a piece of fencing on a tree that overlooks the wallow and the trail leading to it and away from it.

Super excited, I'm due some luck it has been awhile since I got me a pig  ::) ::)

Nomadic Pirate:
Might do an other scouting trip and will take pictures this time.

screwwork:
Manny,

#1, congrats on the marriage. I don’t think you posted that before. I’m happy for you and the your wife and Loki g forward to life brings you next.
Good job on getting out on the e-bike and scouting around. I wish success and happy hunting  If anyone can pull this off you can!

Nomadic Pirate:

--- Quote from: screwwork on December 16, 2021, 12:53:59 AM ---Manny,

#1, congrats on the marriage. I don’t think you posted that before. I’m happy for you and the your wife and Loki g forward to life brings you next.
Good job on getting out on the e-bike and scouting around. I wish success and happy hunting  If anyone can pull this off you can!

--- End quote ---

Wow, thanks brother,....across the board :)

Nomadic Pirate:
was doing some more Ebike scouting this morning so I stopped by the 2 wallows to take pictures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version