Here are the rules we will be using for our benchrest competition at the June 6th 2015 shoot.
· .177, .20 and .22 calibers are allowed.
· Up to a maximum of 35 foot-pounds of energy.
· Up to a maximum of 25 pounds total weight.
· Fore end of stock not to exceed 3 inches in width.
· Rifles using electrically actuated or powered components, or computer processors and applications are not permitted.
· Wind flags or anemometers sensing and transmitting data to a computer device or display are not allowed.
· Front rests using electrically actuated or powered components are not permitted.
· One piece rests are allowed.
· Scopes transmitting or receiving data from a computer device are not permitted.
· Scopes may utilize illumination.
· Tethered tanks are not allowed.
· International scoring rules will apply.
· Target distance will be 25 meters.
Spring Piston Class:
· Power plants: Spring or Piston. Rifle must be cocked for each shot. Power restrictions: Any FPE may be used.
· Rests: Two piece rests are allowed as referenced in Section B8.1-B11 of 2014 WRABF. Exceptions: Bipod use is allowed.
· Calibers: .177, .20, .22
· Scoring: World Rules apply.
· Distance: 25 meters.
· Maximum Rifle Weight: No weight limit.
· Stock: 3″ maximum forend width
Practicing for the benchrest. 30 yards with my Disco.