GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Welcome to the Best of the Best! > Welcome New Members

Ranger, reporting for duty!

(1/5) > >>

Ranger:
Hello everyone, my name is Dave...

I live in Onsted,Michigan. 36 yrs old and LOVE rifles! 
I have been playing airsoft for close to 12 years and never really had much interest in air rifles till just recently I guess. years ago "around the age of 11 or 12" I got ahold of a Crosman 1377 pump pistol.. "I think thats the model" and weeks later my mother took it from me,lol.. cant even remember why anymore but I figure I did something stupid with it..  then around the age of 20 I got my hands on a VERY SEXY Diana, I think it was a 52 but I dont know much about em.. It was a side cocking rifle and I bought my younger brother a modle 47 I think it was.. barrel break.. they were both very sweet but I got hurt at work and ended up in a wheelchair for a bit.. "was a roofer and bounced off the ground,lol" we ended up selling them to pay bills etc..  then one day I wanted to get another one for just fun in the back yard, by now I was married and the boss said no, I had too much of a temper and I would do something stupid.. I argued my case and said she had me all wrong.. I lost that one to say the least! then after the divorce and a move to Mississippi I found a beaten up old mis treated Crosman 1400.. and now I think I am hooked! "and no I have no plans on doing anything stupid,lol.." Now I am back home with the exwife in Michigan and I was allowed to keep this beauty. I will post pics in the correct section in a few.. and WOW did I just post a book just now,lol.. Sorry,just givin some background.. ;D

amb5500c:
Welcome to the GTA.
Richard

Ranger:
Thank you.

lizzie:
Welcome to GTA Ranger!- really happy to have you here, and hope to make a full-blown addict out of you in no time, lol. :D

Ranger:
Thank you very much..
Well I became an airsoft addict pretty quick and I really do like shooting my Crosman 1400 across the field out back so I can imagine becoming an air rifle addict now too,lol..
I have wanted to go small critter hunting since the day I got her working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version