GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Guns And Related Accessories Review Gates

LCS Air Arms .30 cal SK-19 (Full Review) Semi/Full Auto PCP Rifle

(1/1)

evinax-f-a:

LCS Air Arms allowed me to borrow the new .30 caliber SK-19 Semi/Full Auto PCP rifle. In the few days I had access to this top tier tac driver, I was able to film a nice video showcaseing the power and accuracy of this amazing match grade PCP air rifle. The LCS SK-19 in .30 caliber takes no prisoners! Watch JSB and FX .30 caliber pellets knock steel targets into next week. This video also covers how to adjust your regulator and tune the .30 caliber SK-19 for your favorite .30 caliber pellets. Thanks for watching! -Nate 

Click here for the SK-19 review video on Youttube:

Coming soon:

Tater:
Nice video Nate. I like you you jumped right in and didn't yap for 1+ minutes like many do.
Looks like a really cool shooter.

Airtillery:
Awesome review!  I wish you could shoot it with a LDC on in full auto. 

51coronet:
Wow that is a puncher! No slugs?  I think the LCS really shows its power potential when slugs are used.  That magazine is kinda keeping me from buying one.  The FX MK3 and the lack of semi auto is also keeping me reserved.

Come on manufacturers!  Semi auto with detachable magazines, the adjustable power to go with it, Slugs and pellets, 100 or near it ft lbs in .25 and scale from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version