Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Immersive Optics  (Read 105 times))

Offline woogie_man

• silence is golden,and not illegal
  • Expert
Immersive Optics
« on: May 18, 2021, 08:49:49 PM »
https://immersive-scopes.co.uk/

These scopes are the same as many others, just different branding.  These seem to be extremely well priced and they will be having a US dealer here within the next month or so.  Have talked to the company a few times and they are getting in contact with a few different companies here in the states. 

If any of you guys are familiar with the "MTC Swat" optic....then you will recognize these.  This seems to be the parent company that actually sources the optics for the other companies to rebadge them.

Really interested in getting one of these for my rifle coming tomorrow.  Especially when they are around a 1/3rd the price of the MTC scope.
  • North Dakota

Offline Yogi

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Re: Immersive Optics
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 10:51:21 PM »
https://immersive-scopes.co.uk/

These scopes are the same as many others, just different branding.  These seem to be extremely well priced and they will be having a US dealer here within the next month or so.  Have talked to the company a few times and they are getting in contact with a few different companies here in the states. 

If any of you guys are familiar with the "MTC Swat" optic....then you will recognize these.  This seems to be the parent company that actually sources the optics for the other companies to rebadge them.

Really interested in getting one of these for my rifle coming tomorrow.  Especially when they are around a 1/3rd the price of the MTC scope.

Sounds like you got skin in the game?  I was always told, " If it sounds to good to be true, it probable is".  MTC makes good stuff, I love the Optisan stuff.  Have tree of them, soon to be four-I think... :-[

-Y
  • San Francisco, CA
Hatsan 95 Vortex, .22
RWS 6G, .177
RWS LP8 Magnum, .177
Diana 340 N-Tec, .22 Compact Lexus
HW 50S, .177, .20, and .22

Offline woogie_man

• silence is golden,and not illegal
  • Expert
Re: Immersive Optics
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 08:49:33 AM »
Nope no skin in the game.  Just heard of the company over on another site and figured some guys here would like them.

Have seen this same thing from other items as well.  The main company making them sell them to xx and yy companies only to have them rebrand them and sell them at a higher price.  These seem to be a very liked brand over in UK, so hoping they are good.  For the price it wouldn't be a big hit to the wallet if they are garbage.
  • North Dakota