GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Machine Shop Talk & AG Parts Machining

Could anyone with a 3d printer make

(1/5) > >>

makoda:
could anyone print me a 5 shot clip for the daisy 920 or daisy 922 airgun?  The same clip fits both, I can't seem to find them anywhere.

UCChris:

--- Quote from: makoda on April 02, 2017, 07:50:55 PM ---could anyone print me a 5 shot clip for the daisy 920 or daisy 922 airgun?  The same clip fits both, I can't seem to find them anywhere.

--- End quote ---

It would probably be pretty easy, but whoever drew up the design in CAD would need precise measurements to go off of. Plus it would probably require some trial and error to account for thermal expansion.

Regardless, it would be a fun project! I just got into 3D printing parts for airguns. I'm in the process of designing a "snap-together" LDC. I've got all the files drawn up, just need to print my first round and see how everything fits. Just finished a shroud for a spring gun that I'm sending to a gentleman in need. 3D printing is addicting, albeit slightly tedious!

Rob M:
this might be one of those projects thats actually easier and faster to machine from delrin

makoda:
It sounds like in order to make one I would essentially need one or somebody with one that would be nice enough to send pictures and measurements.

As for making one out of delrin or printing, etc.  I am not particular how I got one, just would like to get one.

Rob M:
well, id put a WTB on the yellow and the AA classifieds first, people have these laying around

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version