GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Welcome to the Best of the Best! > Welcome New Members

I dont call them toys anymore!!!

(1/3) > >>

JohnHenry:
Hi all.  Just bought a GRT3 for a Gamo Hunter 220 and was directed to this site. Thanks Charlie Da Tuna)!!!!   Being "green" on air rifle knowledge I learned a lot in a half hour here already.

Looking forward to the trigger installation when it arrives.

Been used to firearm type arms and only recently with the acquisition of a RWS 34 Pro Compact to rid my yard of pests, I discovered air guns.  Suprised the heck out of me because their a whole new learning curve when it comes to shooting. I`ll never call them toys again.
 Picked up the used older Gamo 220 recently. It needs some love and attention  but I like the weight of it compared to the RWS so I took it home.
 And thats how and why I arrived here.

RWS 34 pro Compact
 Gamo 220 Hunter

lizzie:
Hey John- really glad you found your way here, and welcome to GTA! :)

RatRacer:

SAADE:
Welcome

CharlieDaTuna:
  Welcome JohnHenry ... Glad to see that you made it here. Just lean back, raise your feet up and enjoy the fun and friendship of the GTA. A great place to learn.  And if you have a questions, just ask. Any suggestions, present them and feel free to participate in the sessions on the various forums.

We also have group therapy here…..  ??? ???  :)  ;D  :D Yep.. we take care of our own and each other…lol..  :( :(  ;) What a great place to be.

CDT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version