GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Machine Shop Talk & AG Parts Machining

Air Arms ProSport trigger adjustment screws - What size Allen wrench?

(1/2) > >>

PaulK62:
Apologies if this has been addressed before. I searched, but came up empty handed.

Can someone please tell me what size hex key fits the little Allen screws at the front of the trigger? There's some creep on the second stage I need to get rid of. Any tips on that as well would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Paul

PaulK62:
Hi there,

Sorry if this has been addressed before. I searched, but I couldn't find the answer to my question.

Can someone please tell me what size hex key fits the little Allen screws at the front of the trigger? There's some creep on the second stage I need to get rid of. And if anyone has tips on how to get rid of the creep, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Paul

Motorhead:
IIRC a 1mm allen

Screw closest to backside of blade In ( CW ) @ 1/10th turn at a time .. test & repeat as needed.

If wanting a Longer blade travel 1st to 2nd stage ?, leave front screw alone & back off ( CCW ) the rear most screw in small amounts, test & repeat as needed.

PaulK62:

--- Quote from: Motorhead on February 15, 2024, 07:19:31 PM ---IIRC a 1mm allen

Screw closest to backside of blade In ( CW ) @ 1/10th turn at a time .. test & repeat as needed.

If wanting a Longer blade travel 1st to 2nd stage ?, leave front screw alone & back off ( CCW ) the rear most screw in small amounts, test & repeat as needed.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try.

Frank in Fairfield:
It will be metric.
Smaller than 3mm.

But..I have the TX200 (probably the same adjustments).
I have had it since 2013…60,000 shots.
Never touched the trigger adjustments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version