GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

H&N FTT 8.64g $7.33 500 count Amazon

<< < (7/8) > >>

DAN 25:

--- Quote from: deepbass9 on June 27, 2022, 01:09:22 AM ---In the same vein, a slug sampler at the same discounted rate: https://a.co/f4pEmIs

And Midway has the .22 5.53's going, too...anyone got a free shipping code?

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101650486?pid=427613

--- End quote ---

I did a Midway order on or about the date of the above posting and hunted far and wide for a free shipping code without luck.  Called them and the customer assistance person said no free shipping other than special clearance items.  Made the order with three tins of the 25 H&N FTTs.  The poor shipping box arrived beat to *(&^ from UPS and two of the three tins had the lids caved in and had to be replaced.  I made a post here under projectiles that I would not be ordering pellets from anywhere but PA from here on out after this and a Amazon order gone bad.  In the Amazon order two of three tins looked like a ADHD kid with a hammer had a field day on them with the third tin only being beat to *(&^.  All went back.  Thats 5 of 6 tins i two orders in a single week beat to *(&^ and sent back.

Lt. Dan:

--- Quote from: Lt. Dan on June 30, 2022, 10:56:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lt. Dan on June 30, 2022, 08:24:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lt. Dan on June 28, 2022, 11:20:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: K.O. on June 26, 2022, 04:28:51 PM ---Thanks Bob now have a tin of .451 head size on the way...

--- End quote ---
The 4.51 that I ordered arrived today undamaged which says a lot for Amazon and they are marked 4.52 not 4.51

--- End quote ---
I was happy they were 4.52.

--- Quote from: Earl on June 28, 2022, 11:31:23 PM ---I hope mine are 4.52 mm.

--- End quote ---
I just placed another order for a single tin of 4.51.

The last arrived undamaged and was 4.52 mm.
I'm hoping these will be 4.52 mm also.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arch_E on June 30, 2022, 06:49:15 PM ---I've received my first Amazon order for this pellet, which indeed is 4.51mm. And, as a bonus, the tin is nearly perfect--but I ordered only one tin. For this first try, it worked well. Thanks for the info!!!!

--- End quote ---
Well now I'm wondering if my receiving a 4.52 mm was an accident. But if the next one coming is a 4.51 I can still use it.

Here is the label on the back of the tin of the first one I ordered.

--- End quote ---
Well the one that arrived today as beat the heck and back. Also it was 4.51 as advertised. I'm pretty sure that will be last time I ever order pellets from Amazon, but I've said that before! LOL

Robert 5mm:
I also ordered just one tin thinking it may survive the shipment better.
Got the one 4.51 tin beat to heck in single bubble envelope - what happens - do they have hammers to hit packages as they pass on the conveyor or what.

I know "last time"

Bayman:
I got lucky. My wife and I bought 4 tins apiece. We got lucky and got the right ones and undamaged. I was shocked after hearing all of the horror stories of damaged tins.

jbuchse17:
Sorry to hear of the terrible shipping experiences! I have 8 more tins arriving next Monday along with other purchases... fingers crossed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version