GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

The JTS Airacuda is going to change things....HUGE

(1/4) > >>

Hajimoto:
I will be spending some serious time with the JTS Airguns Airacuda line of PCP's. These PCP's are a major elevation to an already rapidly advancing sport. I recently said in a podcast interview that there have been very definitive milestones in the airgun industry and those milestones were always fostered by some air rifle or pistol. This experience is no different. I was asked what was the airgun that made me fully understand high build quality, my answer was Air Arms.

When you hold and closely inspect an Air Arms you quickly realize you are not looking at something that is not a common mass-produced product. I find myself having those feelings while working with the JTS line of Airacuda PCP's.

The features and build quality of these PCP's are impressive. The Airacuda Max for instance is built like a firearm. All heavy-duty materials. Amazing fit and finish to the metals. Strong engineered interfaces. This thing is really nice. Take a look through some of these photos I took and you will see what I mean.

I will be doing a full review which will be shooting and talking in detail about their extensive features and characteristics, but in the meantime, I am just genuinely excited by the amount of improvement our sport is making and these PCP's are representative of that.

Wayne52:
Awesome pic's of that gun for sure Haj, it's the first chance I've had to REALLY see good photos of the gun, most impressive I must say.

mobilemail:
Hmmm.... that side action looks very right-handed-only....

Lefties and RH benchrest shooters would really like to see more options in the marketplace...

JTS, are you reading this????

Wayne52:
Mark the guns in reality are built by Xisico and branded for JTS to their spec's.  Being that I've no doubt they're going to be good guns for sure.  My Xisico Sentry is about the smoothest sidelever that I own, absolutely the lever is out of the way in the home position, I'm a lefty also and have shot oodles of squirrels with the gun in my signature, it's very accurate and all I ever shoot from that gun are 27.5grain BBT's.

Motorhead:
Have to agree ... what I'm seeing while doing Deep inside inspection and tweaks / mods is just as nice as the external appearance.   QC is appearing very high with fit and finish excellent all the way to its bones !!

$4oo and some change for a MAX is going to make many waves in the industry for value and quality at this price point.  The non regged version even more so !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version