GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Contest Gate > Contests and Giveaways!!!

Shooter1721 Rick Rhem special contest

<< < (2/3) > >>

donnyfl:
Hello Airgunners, I am throwing in a suppressor of your choice to the prize pool. Best of luck and happy shooting!

Donny

oldpro:

--- Quote from: donnyfl on July 11, 2020, 11:30:03 AM ---Hello Airgunners, I am throwing in a suppressor of your choice to the prize pool. Best of luck and happy shooting!

Donny

--- End quote ---
Not surprised! Donny is a super guy who really cares about the community.

caseyk:
Since a lot of people will post their success I shall post my failure to trick shot (at least to some degree).  Sorry I get in the way of the camera a bit when cocking and loading.

I was shooting my HW30s I just recevied from Kirk in .177 offhand at 15 yds.  This was on top of my scope zeroing paper when I was satisfied.

You can enjoy me chasing around that dang Tylenol.  It felt like a Benny Hill sketch at times.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qWsB5gngaPSZjABeA
1:15 it gets exciting!  2:35ish I think I finally get it and I break the toothpick but that pill stayed intact.  So I guess the trick was trying to shoot a tylenol while learning to shoot the gun =)

AK:

--- Quote from: caseyk on July 11, 2020, 03:51:19 PM ---Since a lot of people will post their success I shall post my failure to trick shot (at least to some degree).  Sorry I get in the way of the camera a bit when cocking and loading.

I was shooting my HW30s I just recevied from Kirk in .177 offhand at 15 yds.  This was on top of my scope zeroing paper when I was satisfied.

You can enjoy me chasing around that dang Tylenol.  It felt like a Benny Hill sketch at times.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qWsB5gngaPSZjABeA
1:15 it gets exciting!  2:35ish I think I finally get it and I break the toothpick but that pill stayed intact.  So I guess the trick was trying to shoot a tylenol while learning to shoot the gun =)

--- End quote ---

Haha! Great shot anyway.

KnifeMaker:
Haj. and
Donny are both Top Self all the way!

That stout built Shooter 1721 had a heart attack> Man, I don't stand a chance! Unreal!!!
I would'a thought Rick would have whooped a Heart Attacks a** for even thinking about messing with him! ;) [size=78%]   [/size]

Knife

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version