GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Daisy Gate

daisy powerline 880 50th anniversary

(1/2) > >>

bender ville:
just wondered if any one else bought a 50th anniversary 880 i just picked up number386 of 500 its nothing more than a stock 880 with a glued on metal sticker but its still kinda cool i own a bunch of 880s anyways for what its worth within 50 shots at 30 yards rws 8.2 wads it was hitting inside a inch bullseye 7 out of 10 shots probaly the three that missed were me i guess my only question is do you guys think they really only gonna make500 of these oh it did come with a certficate saying so

bender ville:
that was a stupid question and am gonna ans it my self i am sure they are making only 500 of them what i really meant to say was as popular as the 880 is i am surprised that they are only making 500 of them and i think it has been for sale for a while now and i got 386

avator:
They don't sell them in consecutive order. Matter of fact, number one off the line goes on the bottom of the pallet.  ;)

bender ville:
interestng seems like someone would want number one thank you

avator:

--- Quote from: bender ville on March 09, 2024, 04:55:00 PM ---interestng seems like someone would want number one thank you

--- End quote ---
You are correct... most likely the first several probably didn't even go on the pallet. They probably went to private collections and the daisy Museum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version