GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > 100 Yard Match

Results Added....100 Yard Air Rifle Match # 3-2017

(1/7) > >>

marty2:
Welcome to the third 100 yard match. This match will run for 4 weeks. The rules and targets can be found at the rules and targets thread for this match http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=125759.0
Post a scan or picture of the target by the end of the day Sunday July 23 2017

If you are not a member of the NUAH Club and would like to join or would like to upgrade your Division standing, your submitted target can be used for that also. All the rules to becoming a member of the NUAH Club must be followed also.

Please include with you submission:

Name
Airgun
Sights
Pellet/Bullet
Position
Score and Group Size
Any other info you would like to share(weather,pictures, etc)

Have Fun and Enjoy.

Results... will be posted ongoing as the match progresses at the bottom of this post. I will break down the scores by the different calibers shot.

Results
Gold -     mr007s (.22 Cal)
Silver -    mr007s (.25 Cal)
Bronze - d.lead.slinger
sixshootertexan
rsterne
marty2 (.25 Cal)
marty2 (.30 Cal0

mr007s -             50/50  3X  .610"  CTC

mr007s -             50/50  2X  .930"  CTC
d.lead.slinger -    50/50  2X  .960"  CTC
rsterne -              49/50  1.70"  CTC
marty2 -              47/50  1X  1.728"  CTC

marty2 -               46/50  1.714"  CTC

sixshootertexan - 49/50  2X  1.60"  CTC

mr007s:
Set up this morning around 7:30 to try my single shot tray in "CLIMAX", the Mutant Standard .22 cal that has been prepped by Charlie at Georgia Air Guns. You can probably tell by my submission that I am very happy with the performance of this sweet rifle. Dont know if the shot tray was the cause but I am really stoked on how I did this morning!
 So I guess I will go first in this months comp.

Name: mr007s
Airgun: "CLIMAX"- .22 cal Mutant Standard
Sights: MTC Connect 3 x 12
Pellet/Bullet: JSB 18.1
Position: Seated-"The Rock" Front rest- Homemade rear rest
Score and Group Size: 50/50  4X---.610 C-T-C (I inspected with a lope and believe the line was not touched but will abide by others opinion. Thats why the question marks on the target pics.

Is it permissible to enter with another caliber or is it limited to one submission per person?

rsterne:
You can enter another caliber.... GREAT SHOOTING !!!

I can't tell if that's a 4th X or not, it's Marty's call anyways....

Bob

mr007s:

--- Quote from: rsterne on June 27, 2017, 05:12:08 PM ---You can enter another caliber.... GREAT SHOOTING !!!

I can't tell if that's a 4th X or not, it's Marty's call anyways....

Bob

--- End quote ---

Thanks Bob. It will be hard to call by the photo but with the target in hand and viewing thru a 10X loupe the line is intact. Either way marty decides I am pleased with the results from this morning.

marty2:
mr007s.... you can enter as many targets as you like as long as each one is a different caliber.

That's a fantastic target you have there. It's hard to score a target with out physically having it in hand but if you were to score it with a .22 plug or an Eagle Eye my best guess would be that it breaks the line and wouldn't count as an X(I have been wrong before though). I use both and you would be surprised how much bigger the actual head of the pellet is than the size hole it makes. 

There is plenty of time until the end of the match. If you want to mail me your target and I'll score it with an Eagle Eye scoring gauge and then we would be certain of it's value. Let me know and I'll PM you my address.

For now I'll enter your score with 3 Xs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version