GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Airguns you shot as a kid

<< < (2/73) > >>

CraigH:
I only had two; first a Daisy 25 (about 1959) and a Sears J.C. Higgins version of a Crosman 140 (about 1961) (essentially the prototype for the Crosman 1400).

I shot a friend's Hahn Super BB Repeater a few time during the Daisy days; really thought that was cool air rifle.

Dairyboy:
I too started with a daisy 840 and I loved that thing still have it but don't hold air as when I got older I tried pumping multiple times not knowing it was single pump only whoops  ::) and then a Winchester Daisy 1000X again still have it horrible trigger gun is beat to beyond belief but I've killed many birds with it when I was young

maraudinglizard:
Air guns were taboo with my parents when I was growing up.  My first air gun was a 1377 rear cocker which I still have today. I purchased it when I was in college.

A.K.A. Tommy Boy:

--- Quote from: maraudinglizard on February 02, 2017, 05:18:53 PM ---Air guns were taboo with my parents when I was growing up.  My first air gun was a 1377 rear cocker which I still have today. I purchased it when I was in college.

--- End quote ---
Golly-Gee Kris...It sure looks like from your signature,  that you have  "fully recovered" from a "Rough Childhood."    ::) :) ;D :D ;)    Best Wishes and Regards.  -   Tom

anti-squirrel:
My father's CO2 Crosman 600 in .22.  It killed a number of water moccasins when I passed my father's "Gun safety course", then when I was "old enough", about 10 or so, I got a 760.  I helped my father build a wooden trap 3 feet tall and 4 feet wide..  The angled back was lined with panels cut off an old washing machine with some bathroom glued to the back (yes, the back).  It absorbed much of the noise.  Was great lining up LGAMs on the thin shelves and blasting them at 10 or 12 yards.  By the time I was 12, I got a real honest-to-gosh 880 Powerline!  Greatest gun ever (LOL)- I swore I was a sniper straight out of a movie.  Targets didn't stand a chance and I spent a lot of my wood-splitting money on BBs.

Sadly, all the guns are lost.  Could really care less about the BB Guns, but that pistol was a beastly-accurate CO2 pistol.  My father would call the shot on a pigeon's eye and nail it from 15 yards easy.  He threw it away :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version