GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

BushnellŪ AR Optics 1" Riflescopes for $50 after rebate and gift card

(1/4) > >>

Wolverineshooter:
The scope has a side wheel AO, priced at $100 but with a 30% off rebate. If you buy Cabela's gift card with 20% discount, then you could be getting the scope for $50+tax. Seems a good deal. I bought one.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/home/optics-sale/pc/105625080/c/562861080/bushnell-reg-ar-optics-riflescopes/1580060.uts?slotId=3

mobilehomer:
Greg, if I needed a scope, I would jump all over this!! I have on that was on a Trail NP2(21 fpe) for about 25000 shots with ZERO issues!!! EXTREMELY clear and bright. GREAT scope, not too big or heavy.

Wolverineshooter:

--- Quote from: mobilehomer on March 16, 2018, 06:41:20 PM ---Greg, if I needed a scope, I would jump all over this!! I have on that was on a Trail NP2(21 fpe) for about 25000 shots with ZERO issues!!! EXTREMELY clear and bright. GREAT scope, not too big or heavy.

--- End quote ---

Ken, I bought despite that I have more scopes than guns, seems too good a deal to pass. I will get more guns, likely , do I think it will be used.

My current NP2 is shooting a bit low so I am exchanging, hopefully I get a decent one that can reach 21fpe.

Good to hear you have shot 25000 pellets with that one gun. I bought about 30000 pellets last year and felt guilty. So now I felt I am not buying too many pellets.

WeaselCat:
I already have several of the Bushnell AR Optics scopes in various forms and love them all. Ordered five more of the 3-9x40 at 20% off of $99.99 and then the Bushnell 30% off rebate.

Now the only problem is getting the rebate submitted. The online form keeps crashing and I've had to start over five times. Be careful when clicking dates on the Purchase Date pop-up calender. For me it populates a day earlier than selected on the first try. I called the help number and got a recording "We're sorry you're having trouble with our system... goodbye". I'll try when I get up in the morning. If that fails, I guess it's good old USPS.

Wolverineshooter:
Ok Ken, thanks, I will watch out for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version