GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Virginia Fun Shooting Events

any northern virginia (NOVA) members here?

(1/6) > >>

vadude:
Hi,

Just found this forum. Hoping to see if there are any active NOVA members here. Also starting to look for places to practice.

tnks!

vadude

wwonka:
In NoVA myself. There are some firearms ranges near us. Some of them are pretty busy. The only thing I've been able to "shoot" outdoors, not at a range, is my bow. I'm not too keen on shooting the airguns at the range, so always looking  for better places to shoot myself...

Joncooper:
I'm afraid there Is a shortage of ranges in VA your best bet Is see if you can get a permission on some body land who would let you shoot / hunt . I have a 50 yard rang in my back yard so not to bad for me .

Good luck with finding some thing .  ;)

brwndg13:
Hey fellow NoVa shooters!  I've been getting my 88 CF tank filled at Nautilus scuba but the $18/fill is getting a bit much since they only fill to ~4000psi.
Besides there and PEV's Paintaball in Aldie ($5/fill but farther out), anybody have any other places to get a tank filled in NoVa (Loudoun or Fairfax Counties)??
Thanks,
Tim

wwonka:
PEVs is good. There is a SCUBA place off Sudley Road in Loudoun going North away from  Manassas, about 10 minutes from the intersection on Gum Spring - but that might be too far out for you.

Where do you go to shoot in that area?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version