GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Kansas Fun Shooting Events

OK Kansas...lets get shootin

(1/4) > >>

Neiko:
I'm a life long shooter and getting into more air/spring shooting, I live in the Kansas City area and don't know of any indoor shooting matches in the area...I'm sure there is, but i haven't heard of any yet...I don't know if the Bullet Hole host such an event or not..If anyone knows of any let me know.

Hedgeapple:
any other members here from kansas??? I live in Hutchinson and have been thinking about trying to get a "Plinkathon" going! sounds like fun......
Larry

Jawbreaker 38:
Hutchinson? That's where I grew up and I'm there quite often. Come to Wichita on a Wednesday night, we shoot every week.

Hedgeapple:
wish I could go to wichita and shoot on wed nite but I work 430pm to 530 am mon-fri.
 im trying to get hunting license now( not sure due to back child support issues) maybe we could go squirrel hunting or bunny poppin?? Pm me and I will  give ya more info ph# and such.
Larry

jbrandon:
New to air guns…  Been a shooter most of my life but though BB guns were for kids – that is until I found a used Gamo – I am impressed.

I live north of the river in Gladstone and currently know of no place to shoot indoors or out other than my basement.  The Gamo sounds somewhat like a .22 so am a little timid on shooting outside in the back yard.

Jim
Gladstone, MO

--- Quote from: Neiko on November 07, 2010, 11:56:32 AM ---I'm a life long shooter and getting into more air/spring shooting, I live in the Kansas City area and don't know of any indoor shooting matches in the area...I'm sure there is, but i haven't heard of any yet...I don't know if the Bullet Hole host such an event or not..If anyone knows of any let me know.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version