GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Massachusetts Fun Shooting Evens

Move along...

(1/2) > >>

GungaDin:
What, no shooting events in Massachusetts, shocking, just shocking!
Nothing to see here folks, just move along. Get an espresso from starbucks on your way out...

Rcoolbaugh:
We're not ALL anti gun, bleeding heart liberals ....

GungaDin:

--- Quote ---We're not ALL anti gun, bleeding heart liberals ....
--- End quote ---
Lol, I know I'm not the ONLY one from Mass not like that, but the state is so incredibly gunowner hostile that sometimes it feels like it.

21grains:
GungrDin, Where in Mass. are You, Do You Hunt,BR,FT,or Plink. I'm near Bass Pro Shop, Rt. 1 Foxboro,I do Airgun's, any kind.....Franky

GungaDin:
Hey,

I live a little outside of the Boston area. I don't have any kind of gun permit, I find the process of begging the cops to get it, then having to register in a new town like a sex offender odious in the extreme, so I just shoot air guns which are not covered by Mass gun laws.

The stupid state won't give you a hunting license with no firearms license so that leaves hunting out even though airguns can certainly take out small game. I have a target trap set up in my small studio where I shoot short range air pistol, around 5M

I friend of mine has a huge backyard in Wrentham so I may go there some time to get a little more distance, although even my more accurate 1377 is still not a long range shooter by any means, and the daisy powerline 201 is strictly a can plinker. That gun gets a lot of neg publicity cause it's a cheapie, but it really is a lot of fun(and cheap, it shoots bbs) to shoot if you don't expect Olympic accuracy out of it. I shoot at silhouette targets like the cops  use when shooting it at my apartment, at 5M it will group tight enough to stay in the chest area of a target printed on letter sized paper. The 1377 is of course much more accurate.

edited for language

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version