GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > California Fun Shooting Events -Southern

Where to shoot in the Inland Empire/San Bernardino county area

(1/2) > >>

Speedy-Knives:

Hello everyone,
                       I'm new to the forum and to the sport. I would like to find free shooting locations from those who live in the Inland Empire/San bernardino county area, such as public lands especially if it allows hunting. I don't want to pay to shoot at a range and I live in an apartment so no back yard fun for me. I live in the Inland Empire area, Upland to be exact.

Thanks in advance.

AJ

captwoody:
hunting is not an issue you can hunt legal game in season ground squirrels and jackrabbits are open now just above you in the national forest i think saphire st still ties into the forest service road. now target shooting is a grey area because it is a no shooting area but it states firearms which airguns are not but half the rangers have no clue and half dont care same for local PD'S, I work in ontario and live in murrieta have half acre shoot in backyard i hunt menefee,hemet,sage,all of the cleveland and san berdo that open to hunting, basicly all of it but wilderness areas and you have to be outside of the camprounds(500ft i think) hope this helps-woody

rwsfan1:
Hey send me a personal message or email me (smokin24716 AT yahoo DOT com) if you want to do some shooting locally if you don't want to pay at the range. I live in Rancho Cucamonga and I go shooting up the hill in the Hesperia area all the time at my buddies property.

I have a bunch of maps and can point you in the right direction if you want to hunt on public land, I'm personally over public land though.

Let me know,

Henry

Speedy-Knives:

--- Quote from: captwoody on March 04, 2012, 12:53:58 AM ---hunting is not an issue you can hunt legal game in season ground squirrels and jackrabbits are open now just above you in the national forest i think saphire st still ties into the forest service road. now target shooting is a grey area because it is a no shooting area but it states firearms which airguns are not but half the rangers have no clue and half dont care same for local PD'S, I work in ontario and live in murrieta have half acre shoot in backyard i hunt menefee,hemet,sage,all of the cleveland and san berdo that open to hunting, basicly all of it but wilderness areas and you have to be outside of the camprounds(500ft i think) hope this helps-woody

--- End quote ---

Hey Woody,

Thanks for the input but can you please be more specific about the location off of Sapphire st.(What city is it in, how to get there from freeway 10, 15 or 210?).
                 It seems that most newbies are having a hard time finding proper locations to play out doors with ammo's, arrows and projectile's nowadays. I really want to practice to get my aim good prior to any hunting so I can be accurate with my shooting and kill games humanly.

AJ

Speedy-Knives:

--- Quote from: rwsfan1 on March 04, 2012, 02:41:15 AM ---Hey send me a personal message or email me (smokin24716 AT yahoo DOT com) if you want to do some shooting locally if you don't want to pay at the range. I live in Rancho Cucamonga and I go shooting up the hill in the Hesperia area all the time at my buddies property.

I have a bunch of maps and can point you in the right direction if you want to hunt on public land, I'm personally over public land though.

Let me know,

Henry

--- End quote ---

Hey Henry,

I 'll drop you an e-mail soon. Appreciate your help.

AJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version