GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Hawaii Fun Shooting Events

Any AG shooters here on Oahu?

(1/2) > >>

OahuDave:
Hoping to find some other shooters here in Oahu. I have had little luck finding anywhere I can take my son to go plinking outdoors. We cannot shoot on public land as far as I know. I know you can hunt here, but I have not found any good areas that I could take our AGs and just have some fun. Being limited to inside our house (small backyard) is frustrating, but we can get 10m barely out of it so I guess I can't complain too much.

If anyone else in Hawaii is out there post up!

Dave

gotreef:
Hawaii has got to be one of the most gun unfriendly places on the planet.  Unfortunately, you're pretty much stuck shooting on your lot. =/
http://www.airguntrader.org/2010/06/hawaii-air-gun-laws-regulations/

OahuDave:

--- Quote from: gotreef on November 15, 2011, 12:34:58 AM ---Hawaii has got to be one of the most gun unfriendly places on the planet.  Unfortunately, you're pretty much stuck shooting on your lot. =/
http://www.airguntrader.org/2010/06/hawaii-air-gun-laws-regulations/

--- End quote ---

Yeah tell me about it. Grr. :( I am still trying to find somewhere I can go shoot with my son, but it ain't easy. Hoping to hear back from the public gun range. They shoot .22s all the time there and have family fun shoots. So hoping I can maybe bring some AGs there or something.

Dave

island rat killer:
i disagree puerto rico has got to be the most gun unfriendly. area of the U.S. i can not have my guns they are in a safe back home........but there was 800 homicides with guns so far..this year might be a record.........go figure?. i thought if we got state hood this would change........but after Hearing from the other island that is a state ..............i dunno
?

joey

GKU:
I must be pretty lucky I have 100' to shoot in my yard......... There is a small range in McKinley High School used for ROTC. I used to shoot there with my Morini 162 ei PCP @ 10 meters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version