GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

New Gun Day.

(1/3) > >>

Reidy:
My Air Venturi Avenger wood. 22 arrived 😁 and so did the tornado warning and crappy weather!

So I was going to ask, do the Diana outlaw, Artimis M16 / M22 magazines fit the avenger? Because I'm looking at the CARM magazines.

Well I was supposed to post this, this morning but it appears I left it unposted. I just went on the CARM website and saw that they make an avenger specific magazine......... so I ordered 2 of them.

I have my scope, bipod and donny extender / barrel centralizer fitted already so I just need some nicer weather to shoot. I'm also on the lookout for a moderator. When did they get so expensive?  Then again it was the late 90's the last time I bought one.  An Ox magnum.

JimD:
Sounds like you found your magazine.  I believe Benjamin Marauder 177 and 22 caliber magazines fit the Avenger but I know for sure the Marauder 25 caliber does not fit the 25 caliber Avenger. 

Ribbonstone:
New rifle and crappy weather...suxs.

Do have a day or two of “work”, besides shooting, to do any way...cleaning, checking screws,  holding air, trigger check, velocity check, adjusting what is easy to adjust, etc. Usually takes me two days before I‘m really going to seriously test it on paper.

Reidy:

--- Quote from: Ribbonstone on October 16, 2021, 03:05:30 PM ---New rifle and crappy weather...suxs.

Do have a day or two of “work”, besides shooting, to do any way...cleaning, checking screws,  holding air, trigger check, velocity check, adjusting what is easy to adjust, etc. Usually takes me two days before I‘m really going to seriously test it on paper.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I've still to give it a good cleaning. I've just unpacked it and admired it really so far.  It arrived with almost a full charge and its not leaked off any so that's a good start.

I've seen a few posts showing the probe not lining up correctly with the breach but mine looks perfect.

The cheek piece is a little low for my liking. I might look into making the cheek piece adjustable.... but I'm getting a bit ahead of myself with this thought.

ranchibi:
Wayne, congratulations! I just hope the weather cooperates for you SOON! Enjoy shooting it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version