GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Gun Gate

Midway USA

(1/4) > >>

BkYdPlinker:
Bought a Diana stormrider from midway USA and the magazine is faulty shoots great with the single shot tray but sprays them like a shotgun with the magazine.  Midway does not carry parts for Diana so they cannot replace it I would either have to send in the whole rifle to get a new rifle or or contact manufacturer. If you're going to buy an air gun through midway USA maybe we consider it because they do not provide customer service or replacement parts.  Not happy with midway probably not use them for any airgu needs in the future.  Keep these thoughts in mind when ordering from Pyramid air or air gun depot which would replace without question

aimsmall:

--- Quote from: BkYdPlinker on October 15, 2021, 04:05:57 PM ---Bought a Diana stormrider from midway USA and the magazine is faulty shoots great with the single shot tray but sprays them like a shotgun with the magazine.  Midway does not carry parts for Diana so they cannot replace it I would either have to send in the whole rifle to get a new rifle or or contact manufacturer. If you're going to buy an air gun through midway USA maybe we consider it because they do not provide customer service or replacement parts.  Not happy with midway probably not use them for any airgu needs in the future.  Keep these thoughts in mind when ordering from Pyramid air or air gun depot which would replace without question

--- End quote ---
I've had nothing but great results from Midway, I bought my airforce texan from them with no problems what so ever.
They have nothing to do with replacement parts, that is a manufacturing issue not a reseller issue.
I'm sure there is a lot of AR15 parts they don't carry either.
AirGun depot is shady as all *(&^! They list rifles for sale when they don't actually have them and than cancel the order with not even an explanation.
They also will lie and say the rifle was discontinued. I called them out on that also. It wasn't, they didn't want to honor their price when they ran out of rifles and didn't update the inventory on their site like oh say a reputable site would..
That is against the law. bait and switch/false advertising etc. Airgun Depot will not ever see any business from me or my friends and family.

Airnut:
Airgun depot shady? Say it ain't so!
They learned all the shady stuff from P.A.

Bayman:

--- Quote from: Airnut on October 15, 2021, 09:25:16 PM ---Airgun depot shady? Say it ain't so!

--- End quote ---
I thought they were the same company??

Airnut:

--- Quote from: Bayman on October 15, 2021, 10:30:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airnut on October 15, 2021, 09:25:16 PM ---Airgun depot shady? Say it ain't so!

--- End quote ---
I thought they were the same company??

--- End quote ---
Yes, They are affiliated. That's my point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version