GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

AEA now at Utah...lots of weird changes

(1/9) > >>

Gone Fishing:
AEA now at Utah Airguns?

Norcal:
Has AEA fixed the issues with the semi-autos not working properly when filled to the max fill pressure of 3600psi?

Rohmpm:
I missed something, what is weird?

BigBird:
I dare say if you touch that bare 32" barrel it's going to change your POI.

Wayne52:

--- Quote from: Norcal on October 05, 2021, 07:53:00 PM ---Has AEA fixed the issues with the semi-autos not working properly when filled to the max fill pressure of 3600psi?

--- End quote ---
In my opinion that was never an issue as far as I'm concerned, even in the owners manual it tells me that if I go above 3200psi it won't hurt anything but that it might not cycle correct. I fill mine to 3500psi every time according to my gauge on my fill adaptor (gauge on the gun reads about 3200psi) and it cycles perfect every time.  I honestly think that since I've broke it in I could probably top it at 3600psi however I've been sticking with 3500psi every time according to my fill adapter which is accurate.  The varmint model has basically the same internals except it's not semi auto and it's not an issue.  They do consider the gun (HP 25 cal semi auto carbine) a lego type gun which I think is neat but rather than pay $250 for the adapter kit to make it a longer barrel varmint rifle I waited for the Challenger to become available in .22 and that will be my varmint gun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version