GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > 100 Yard Match

***Results Added*** 100 Yard Air Rifle Match #5-2021

(1/8) > >>

KevinJBrown:
Welcome to the 5th 100 yard match of 2021.
This match will run for 4 weeks. The rules and targets can be found at the rules and targets thread for this match http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=125759.0
Post a scan or picture of the target by the end of the day Sunday August 15, 2021.
If you are not a member of the NUAH Club and would like to join or would like to upgrade your Division standing, your submitted target can be used for that also. Post it as a separate request to call attention to that please. All the rules to becoming a member of the NUAH Club must be followed also.

Please include with your submission:

Name
Airgun
Sights
Pellet/Bullet
Position
Score and Group Size
Any other info you would like to share (weather, pictures, etc.)

Have Fun and Enjoy the match.

Results of the fourth match are:

tommy2toes -                  50/50 4X   .76 ctc
Kid Shelleen -                  50/50 2X   .84 ctc

tommy2toes -                  50/50 4X   .76 ctc

Kid Shelleen -                  50/50 2X   0.84 ctc

Captain Paul:
Hey Kevin, did you post the results of the last match yet?  I mean, we kinda all know who won already, but seeing as it was my first attempt I'm curious how far down the list I'm at.  ;)

Kid Shelleen:
Ok... I'm confused.  Match #4 was listed on June 30 and was supposed to run for 4 weeks (that would be July 1 thru July 28) but the instructions say targets have to be posted by July 18th.  That's only about 2 and a half weeks.  I was going to post my Match #4 target on July 28th but using those instructions, the match was over on July 18th.

Match #5 was posted on July 30th and is supposed to run for 4 weeks but is listed as having to have the targets posted by August 15th.  That's only two weeks

Am I having a senior moment or did not read it correctly?

KevinJBrown:

--- Quote from: Kid Shelleen on August 02, 2021, 12:01:57 AM ---Ok... I'm confused.  Match #4 was listed on June 30 and was supposed to run for 4 weeks (that would be July 1 thru July 28) but the instructions say targets have to be posted by July 18th.  That's only about 2 and a half weeks.  I was going to post my Match #4 target on July 28th but using those instructions, the match was over on July 18th.

Match #5 was posted on July 30th and is supposed to run for 4 weeks but is listed as having to have the targets posted by August 15th.  That's only two weeks

--- End quote ---
Mike,

You didn't have a senior moment really.

The original announcement was put up in April. I did say that matches would run for four weeks, and gave end dates. I guess I decided that when interest started waning to see what would get people back "on-line" without changing the end dates and having the season drag out. So below is the original announcement again with the finish dates for each of the eight matches. If we can keep interest up, I will keep posting the next match on the following Monday.

I hope I didn't twist anyone too much by what I have been doing. I'm just interested in having as many people participate as possible.

I'm announcing our 100 yard matches for 2021 starting this coming Monday, April 5. The matches will run for four weeks and there will be eight matches. The details can be found in the NUAH board and are similar to the ones in the past. From what I see, people are shooting better and better on this forum so join in the fun and challenge.
I'm pretty sure the end dates will be Sunday's
April 25, May 23, June 20, July 19, August 15, September 19, October 17 and the final match due Sunday November 21, 2021.

tommy2toes:

--- Quote from: Kid Shelleen on August 02, 2021, 12:01:57 AM ---Ok... I'm confused.  Match #4 was listed on June 30 and was supposed to run for 4 weeks (that would be July 1 thru July 28) but the instructions say targets have to be posted by July 18th.  That's only about 2 and a half weeks.  I was going to post my Match #4 target on July 28th but using those instructions, the match was over on July 18th.

--- End quote ---

I agree Mike

I think we all should have a full four weeks from the start date to the end date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version